Deepavali is just around the corner! May the Festival of Lights shine bright for all. Join us in celebrating the festivities with the Lights! Camera! TikTok Challenge.
STEP 1 : LIKE Bangsar South Facebook page and SHARE the post.
STEP 2 : CREATE A TIKTOK VIDEO with up to 15 seconds of a Deepavali Wardrobe Challenge in the most creative way! SHARE your video in the comment section.
STEP 3 : HASHTAG #TheEnchantedDeepavali #LightsCameraTikTokChallenge #BangsarSouth and TAG your friends and family.
5 lucky winners will be announced on our Facebook Page. Stay tuned!
Step 1 : FOLLOW @Bangsarsouth Instagram
Step 2 : CREATE a TikTok Video with up to 15 seconds of a Deepavali Wardrobe Challenge in the most creative way!
Step 3 : POST your video on Instagram and TAG @Bangsarsouth along with @ 3 friends in the post.
Step 4 : HASHTAG #DeepavaliBangsarSouth and set profile as PUBLIC
5 lucky winners will be announced on Bangsar South Instagram. Stay tuned!
Terms & Conditions:
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Lights! Camera! TikTok Challenge (“Contest”) which is organised by the management of The Sphere and Nexus [u1] (“Organiser”). Any person who participates in the Contest, whether directly or indirectly (“Participant”), shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein contained.
- Adherence to Contest Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the Contest, Participant shall be deemed to have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein contained, and the decisions of the Organiser.
- The judging criteria should be based on 100% on management’s decision according to the steps of the Facebook and Instagram during the Contest period.
- The Contest runs from 28 October 2020 until 15 November 2020.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary or change the dates and duration period of the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- Subject to Clause 3.2 below, the Contest is open to all followers to the Bangsar South Instagram or Bangsar South Facebook Page https://www.instagram.com/bangsarsouth/ or https://www.facebook.com/bangsarsouth/.The following persons (which shall be determined by the Organiser at its sole and absolute discretion) shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:-
- Any permanent and/or contract employees to management of The Sphere and Nexus, subsidiaries and/or companies affiliated to management of The Sphere and Nexus, and their immediate family members.
- Representatives, participating outlets and/or agents (including advertising agencies, promotional agencies to management of The Sphere and Nexus, subsidiaries and/or companies affiliated to management of The Sphere and Nexus), and their staff and their staff’s immediate family members.
- Contest Prizes
- There are a limited number of Cash Vouchers worth RM100.00 (Ringgit Malaysia) to be won in the Contest.
- A Participant is only entitled to win 1 prize throughout the entire Contest period.
- The Cash Voucher(s) is not exchangeable and/or transferable or redeemable for cash and the usage of the voucher shall be subject to validity period and terms and conditions as stipulated by the Organiser.
- The Cash Voucher(s) is only redeemable at participating outlet(s) stated by the Organiser.
- If the total spending exceeds the voucher amount, the difference thereof shall be paid by the bearer. However, if the total spending is less than the voucher amount, the difference thereof shall not be refunded to the bearer, Participant or to any other person.
- Notification of Contest Winners
- The winner(s) will be notified via Bangsar South Instagram Direct Message or Bangsar South Facebook Messenger after the Contest ends and the winner(s) is required to send his/her full name, identification details, mobile no. and email address to Bangsar South Instagram Direct Message or Bangsar South Facebook Messenger. Winner(s) will be notified by phone to collect their Cash Vouchers at Bangsar South upon receiving the complete personal details from the winner(s). The Organiser shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the winner(s) not receiving the message.
- Rights of The Organiser
- The Organiser’s decision in selecting the winner(s) for the Contest is final and conclusive. Correspondence will not be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions herein contained at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
- Liability and Responsibility
- All Participants (including winners) in the Contest shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or loss resulting from participation in any manner in the Contest.
- All transportation, accommodation, administration costs and personal costs including but not limited to any other costs, fees and/or expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and/or redemption and/or usage of the voucher shall be the sole responsibility of the winners.
- General Terms and Conditions
- Participation in the Contest shall be deemed as permission to the Organiser, management of The Sphere and Nexus and their agencies, to do the following:-
- disclose the winner(s)’ particulars to the Organiser’s agents and supplier for purposes of emailing the Cash Vouchers; and
- at their sole discretion, to use, publish and display the names and other particulars of the Participant including but not limited to their photographs and/or identification numbers and/or audio and/or visual recording for advertising and publicity purposes without any compensation paid or notice given.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest at any time without notice and participant shall not be entitled, in the event of such cancellation, termination or suspension, to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any loss or damage incurred by the participant as a direct and/or indirect result of the cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any participant in the Contest and prohibit that person from further participating in the Contest in the event that there is a suspicion that the participant tampered with or benefited from the tampering of the Contest or the Terms and Conditions stated herein.